Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2445287 times)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
What about the Mummy possibly like how he was symphony of the night rather then some bandage dude? And Gaibon to represent the giant bat :P.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Well since the game supposedly has optional bosses, I wouldn't be surprised if Galalmoth was one of them.

Or Legion.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Those two could work since they could be demons from hell and this is SATAN anniversary party you expect some demons :P.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Those two could work since they could be demons from hell and this is SATAN anniversary party you expect some demons :P.
I`ll bet my money on Slogra, they builded a model they wanted to use in the original LOS and ended just being part as a corpse in the epiloge, we`ll prob`lly see it this time and figure out how he died in front of Gabriel`s tomb.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOfMim_7jww&feature=youtu.be
Victor Belmont from the unreleased Dreamcast game?!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:03:54 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Victor does look a bit like Ezio, and his face looks really weird in this shot. Maybe his model is incomplete, or he was born disfigured.

EDIT: I just noticed the scar across his eye, neat little homage to Trevor from Curse of Darkness.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:25:32 AM by OSM »

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Or something disfigured him :P. and he survived with one EYE! BADASS! he is the big boss of the franchise :P

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Eh I like it, kinda obscure nod I think, but nice to see Victor alive.
And hood =/= assassin.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
There are people complaining on the Facebook age on why it isn't Richter XD. But seriously Richter wouldn't worked it would felt too much of a remake of Symphony of the night. I do wonder if this belmont will inherit the magic powers of Belnades?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
I wonder what Belmonts came before this guy, maybe the travel book or whatever Gabriel uses will tell us just for the sake of lore.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Why is he the last? I don't wnant him to be the last :(

Everything comes full circle

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
My prediction is they will mention Juste, Sonia, Richter and Michael. They don't have to mention every Belmont just the most important ones and if the appearance of Flashbacks are true then maybe we will fight some of them.

He might have syphilis :P

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Victor's white hood kind of reminds me of Prototype Simon.

Maybe they built Victor's model off of his.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I was thinking the same ting  ;D . Kinda of fitting they could finally use the model in their last game of series. I was glad though that didn't become simon, MOF's Simon is how I envision my type of Simon.