Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SAILOR MOON R Plus 4 players free to play arcade coop experience!!  (Read 2579 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
For those that played Sailor Moon beat em ups (even the arcade game) and felt like they should have supported 4 players co-op instead of just 2 players, here is Sailor Moon R Plus:

http://destinyrevival.sailormoon.cc/games

While the graphics and gameplay use the SNES version instead of the arcade version, it has a bunch of things even the SNES games didn't have.   And really proves "the more the merrier" when it comes to co-op.   ;D 

It's really easy to launch, customize and play (though 2p is default, in options you can set it to 4p.) :)    I applaud their efforts making this 4 players Sailor Moon masterpiece!!  ^_^

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Re: SAILOR MOON R Plus 4 players free to play arcade coop experience!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 09:22:53 PM »
Ill be sure to send this to my gf she adores sailor moon

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »
I think it would be fun to play a four player Sailor Moon game.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 09:41:11 AM »
I downloaded this title almost two years ago. It has a lot more substance then the official game released for the super famicom.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: