Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Conker's Bad Fur Day  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: November 15, 2012, 11:22:12 AM »
+1
I'm sure all of you classicgamers are familiar with that N64 platformer, but those of you who don't, I highly recommend it.
It's a classic 3D platformer with loads of humor and completely absurd dialog and storyline. Shut up and play it. 
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 11:40:42 AM »
I'd like to play the Xbox remake!
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:10:21 PM »
+1
It's pretty hilarious. Also reminds me of the days when Nintendo didn't bust its nuts off to be squeaky-clean family friendly.

Now, sing along with me:

Conker's Bad Fur Day - The Great Mighty Poo

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »
I'd like to play the Xbox remake!

It's not as good as the original. Purdy upgraded grafix but some of the character designs look a little dumb compared to the original. Plus, it's even more censored (even "fellatio" got beeped) and they threw in all these gremlin dudes to fight your way through, which slows down the gameplay and is honestly no fun at all. They also re-recorded "Chucky Poo's Lament" and the vocals don't sound anywhere near as good (although the pre-existing voice samples throughout the game are now in higher quality instead of being compressed for N64 cartridge, although some of the redone dialog no longer sounds like it's by the same voice actors).

It is worth playing, though, and if you're playing on a 360, you don't have to deal with the ridiculous load times. (I'm serious when I say that probably a third of my time playing the game initially on an original Xbox was spent sitting through load screens.)

So yeah, original's loads better in almost every way. And it's one of my absolute favorite games; Chris Seavor is a comedy genius and I hope he's one day able to do a sequel like he's been dying to. But he hates Microsoft and pines for the glory days of Rare with Nintendo, so I don't see it happening. Needs to incorporate some (literal) masturbatory Wii U controls!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:58:45 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 11:38:00 PM »
Did you guys play the GBC Conker game?
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Tags: