Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Minecraft Thread  (Read 18000 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: February 20, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
Lets talk about this game and maybe even play together.  ;D
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:51:26 AM »
Only got started with it two days ago. >_>
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 10:03:23 AM »
Where do you play? Offline? We need a place to reunite the members and play together xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 02:07:30 PM »
Uzo runs a minecraft server.  Talk to him.
That's where my stuff is starting out. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 06:53:57 AM »
+1
MIIIIIIINECRAAAAFT
Oh why did I get this game OH GOD WHY!?!?
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 11:55:39 PM »
Jorge, that is awesome!
You can print things you made in minecraft with a 3d printer.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/04/minecraft-village-made-real-with-3d-printer/

Or let a printing company print your minecraft designs for a fee.
http://www.figureprints.com/minecraft/

I've been searching the internet and found someone who also made dracula's castle. (the thread is in german though...)
http://minecraft.de/showthread.php?63942-Projekt-WIP-Dracula-s-Schloss-aus-Castlevania-(Mit-Download-Link!)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:09:04 AM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 10:48:24 AM »
We even got a cameo from the Shield Rod magic's cow in the downright corner.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 10:35:46 PM »
Contributing.

Goodbye.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 06:39:20 AM »

First thing to do in town is... buy a white crystal?  Maybe not. :P

Comparison. :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:52:57 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 07:28:49 AM »
Heres what my Jova looks like... I guess its "done" enough for me to show some of now.

at night without my brightness jacked up to full

I forgot to take a pic inside the church. All the houses are fully furnished and have upstairs and down and the inn has enough beds for 8 ppl lol. There a bank and a money changer and all the random villagers and Im workin on the merchants now

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »
That looks really cool!
Which texture pack is that, by the way?

Mine is all using the defaults.
However, if I change to a texture pack like Atherys Ascended, or Misa's Realistic Pack, things change dramatically.

My town is matching the insides and outsides of the game's town, though.  You know, the somewhat-unrealistic multi-floor dwellings of the game.  I made every house's inside though (the original game has many locked doors), and villagers have moved in and there are Iron Golems to stop the zombie raids.

Church inside (I put ladders that take you up to the bell tower).

Shop.  There are other shops now though since there's a blacksmith in one of the previously-locked houses, etc.
And technically every villager is a tradesman now...
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 04:58:33 PM »
Mines a customized dokucraft dark. Almost all the blocks in the town (roofs especially) are custom (as in a mod) which I added the textures to.

I did a lil work on my custom mod for the server today =D

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
Pretty cool, these bars looks like these from Diablo :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 12:25:53 AM »
It's in my blood to make Castles.

I tend to never finish them though. :P

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/619730/castle-von-morder
This is the only Castle which I even remotely finished, back in Minecraft Classic. And even then, CASTLING NEVER FINISHES. IT'S NEVER COMPLETE AUUUGH

here's one I'm currently working on,

I'm making it in survival, so obviously it isn't as easy. Haven't worked on it in a while. prolly should.

And another I made on a friend's server. The server's down, and this is the only screenshot I have of it for a reason which escapes me right now. Again, I never finished it. Though it was in this case more of a topographic issue. I always search for high mountainous land for castles. i found the best spot for this place, but the server's land was all jacked up, like, for example, where the Castle was, there was the hillside, and then a flat drop to a beach because the land generation was messed up. I couldn't figure out what to do with the layout of the castle either, so I kind of got bored with it and gave up.

I made a neat Clocktower on that server too, (different map though) I should probably ask my friend to put the server back up one of these days and post pics of it.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Mathias_The_Resolute

• The Collector of old Castlevanias
  • Hunter in Training
  • Old school Castlevania fan,
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 12:38:35 AM »
Someone should start a server for the forum, I'm thinking of making a Minecraft build project on building the first stage in Castlevania Rondo of blood with digitally burning buildings an alternate path like the original.
What is a man?! a miserable little pile of secrets! but enough talk! HAVE AT YOU BELMONT!

Tags: