Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Haunted Castle II Resurrected Game from .. 1998  (Read 6187 times)

Offline mig3

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Haunted Castle II Resurrected Game from .. 1998
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:33:50 AM »
I'm honoured to introduce you a game i made ............ In 1998.

Castlevania Haunted Castle II

The engine is quite primitive. Please be clement, i made this stuff 14 years ago. ;D This release is most for fun.( There are lots of basic ideas which were developed in Lecarde Chronicles)

I will soon release Haunted Castle III .It has a better engine.It's an adventure game like Simon's quest with save files,Exp/Money/Level-up system, tons of items..

MAIN PROGRAMMER : MIG
GRAPHICS : MIG
MUSIC ARRANGEMENTS AND REMIXES ....I'm really sorry but i do not remember who made the MIDI files .

Altough lots of sprites and backgrounds are inspired from the Castlevania series , All of the graphics are homemade ( There are no ripped graphics).But.....It was 14 years ago.. I was a beginner.  : ;)

To download the game go to my webpage .http://the-mig-page.wifeo.com/

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Haunted Castle II Resurrected Game from .. 1998
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 01:48:41 PM »
It's always pleasant to see games from you, i wish you best luck with version III.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »
I remember trying these games back in 2003 or so. Never really got far into them. Trevor's Quest was even more frustrating then Simon's Quest.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 05:43:04 PM »
Ah! I was wondering if you were responsible for that one.
Isn't there a Haunted Castle III also?
I always liked the backgrounds in this. Nicely designed even by today's standards.
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »
Haunted Castle III: Trevor's Quest  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: