0 (0%)
His Background
0 (0%)
His Goals
0 (0%)
His life story
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Story of Jason Belmont  (Read 10115 times)

Offline The Bizarre Trooper

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
« on: January 17, 2016, 08:56:48 AM »
In the year of 2010 i made a Castlevania OC called Jason Belmont!

He was an OC i made along with a friends OC back in Deviantart.

His story is that he was the youngest son of Julius Belmont but back then that was just this so i decided to spice up that shit!

Now thank's to the help of ThePlotTwist, Shiroi Koumori and a huge variation of Forum members here is the new and re``vamped`` Jason!

Name : Jason Belmont.
Race/Species : Human.
Nationality : Transylvanian (in-blood).
Language : English, Japanese.
Sex (Gender) : Male.
Blood Type: AB-.
Birthday : 13th August 2037.
Current Age: 21.
Birth place : Japan, Morioh.
Orientation : Heterosexual.
Actual Height : 6''2.
Standing Height : 6''4.
Weight : 94lbs.

Outfit: He wear's a Blue Biker jacket (#3157FF R: 49 G: 87  B: 255), A shirt (#DADADA R: 218 G: 218 B: 218), Jeans (#404040 R: 64 G: 64 B: 64) & Leather Boots (#CDB259 R: 205 G: 178 B: 89)

Hair Style : Pretty much Kylo Ren's haircut during the climax.
Eye Iris colour : #BCFAFF (R:188 G:250 B:255)
Hair colour : #804D4D (R:128 G:77 B:77)
Face Structure: http://a2.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTMyMzExNjE1MDcxNTk1MTM5.jpg

Tattoo Appearence : http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/outstanding-cross-tattoo-design.jpg
Tattoo Location : on his left hand.
[Tattoo] : pretty much like in the picture.

English Voice Actor of choice: Mattew Mercer.
Japanese Voice Seiyu of choice: Kazuyuki Okitsu.
Live Action actor of choice: Adam Driver.

Relations: Julius Belmont (Father), Unknown Mother, Soma Cruz (Friend), Garbeil Ludwig (Childhood Friend), Alucard (Mentor), Yoko Belnades (Godmother), Leah Belnades (Love intrest), Curtis Lang (2nd Mentor).

Occupation: Freelance Vampire Hunter, Member of the Order Of Ecclesia.

Weapons of choice: Vampire Killer, Platinum Gauntlets & Greaves, Damascus (trained by Alucard in sword play).

Personality: Jason strives to become a "true vampire hunter." He carries his Belmont name with pride, never betraying the code of conduct he has set for himself. Jason fights for what he believes in, and once he is committed to something, he won't back down until the deed is done.

Facts about Jason Belmont!

Fact #1: Jason Belmont is Leon Belmont's reincarnation!

Fact #2: Jason is ambidextrous meaning he can dual wield a sword and the hunter's whip!

Fact #3: Jason's full name is: Jason Garcia V. Belmont.

Fact #4: His favorite movie when he was a child is Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Fact #5: his hobbies consist of: Reading books about the past of history, Collecting Classic rock musics both in cds and vinyl records, training to home his skills.

So anyway if anyone have some advices on how to improve my OC i'm all ears and up for improvitions because i feel i haven't made my OC relateable enough!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:42:28 PM by DioBrand0 »
Standing here, I realize
You were just like me, trying to make history.
But who's to judge the right from wrong?
When our guard is down, I think we'll both agree
That violence breeds violence,
But in the end it has to be this way.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 09:17:23 AM »
Interesting bio for a character! And he's not a pretty boy either  ;D  But I do have one question;

If he's the second born then why is he using the Vampirekiller? Belmont tradition has it that the whip is passed on from parent to the eldest child of the main family line. It would make more sense to have something happen to his older brother in order for Jason to come into possession of the Vampirekiller instead.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 09:23:03 AM »
To answer everyone the question of the Belmont tradition has it that the whip is passed on from parent to the eldest child of the main family line. with Jason being the 2nd born and why he was given the Vampire Killer instead of his older brother: His older Brother wasn't around for the ritual he was elsewhere busy with a personal journey so Jason was the second option, the plan B! And he dosen't always use the whip he also has the Damascus sword wich he trained with Alucard in sword play.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:42:26 AM by DioBrand0 »
Standing here, I realize

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 09:23:50 AM »
Interesting bio for a character! And he's not a pretty boy either  ;D  But I do have one question;

If he's the second born then why is he using the Vampirekiller? Belmont tradition has it that the whip is passed on from parent to the eldest child of the main family line. It would make more sense to have something happen to his older brother in order for Jason to come into possession of the Vampirekiller instead.

Well to answer the question: His older Brother wasn't around for the ritual he was elsewhere busy with a personal journey so Jason was the second option, the plan B! And thank's for the opinion on my OC i had him since 2010 and decided to change him up =)
Standing here, I realize

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 10:29:27 PM »
First reaction: OH! He's shorter than me!
Write his life story. I am interested in how he deals with his family and the Sorrow cast. I'm still iffy on how he gets to be reconciled with the plot of Ricordanza, unless you will specifically ignore the novel.

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 11:42:08 PM »
First reaction: OH! He's shorter than me!
Write his life story. I am interested in how he deals with his family and the Sorrow cast. I'm still iffy on how he gets to be reconciled with the plot of Ricordanza, unless you will specifically ignore the novel.

OMF!OMG!OMG! it's Shiroi Koumori!!!!! =D *ahem* alrighty then here is Jason's life story!

Welp Jason is the second born son of Julius and when he was young he was heartbroken because his mother died of a fever, his older Brother Travis was not around the event's because he was elsewhere to god know's where to.

Jason and Soma are best friends since they were childs when Jason moved from Transylvania to Japan they considered eachothers like brothers, in the events of Aria of Sorrow they both discover whose reincarnation they are: Soma's Dracula's Reincarnation and Jason's Leon Belmont's reincarnation, even knowing whose reincarnation they are, they are still friends onwards!

Yoko Belnades was chosen by Julius to be Jason's Godmother and since Jason like's his godmother he got to learn a little bit about magic.

Alucard is Jason's mentor and he respect Alucard for his legendary story he had read in the Belmont archives. In other words: Alucard is the Obi-wan and Jason is the Luke! =D

Hammer? well Jason likes the guy's workshop so whenever Jason need's something, Hammer is the man for the job!

His older Brother Travis was a traveler, so he never really was at home and the reason Jason was given the Vampire Killer instead of his older brother.

And honestly i know of the novel but i never got to read it, so in a way i am kinda ignoring the novel because i've never read it fully but i would really like to! =/
Standing here, I realize

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 12:18:07 AM »
Jason's an Alucard fanboy. Hahahaha!  ;D I approve.
I wonder what Jason's reaction is on Soma being so mushy with Mina.

Well, the translation of the novel can be found in my signature. You're welcome to read it anytime.

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 12:32:27 AM »
Jason's an Alucard fanboy. Hahahaha!  ;D I approve.
I wonder what Jason's reaction is on Soma being so mushy with Mina.

Well, the translation of the novel can be found in my signature. You're welcome to read it anytime.

Yup i mean who dosen't want to have Alucard training you? XD
He'd be pretty ok of Soma being mushy with Mina =)

Thank's i'll try to read it since i love reading! =)
Standing here, I realize

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 01:58:23 PM »
I have some holes to poke on your character's story, but first I must ask: How much of the original Castlevania canon are you ignoring? I don't want to poke holes and you tell me "Nah ignore this. Nah ignore that."
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 02:06:30 PM »
I have some holes to poke on your character's story, but first I must ask: How much of the original Castlevania canon are you ignoring? I don't want to poke holes and you tell me "Nah ignore this. Nah ignore that."

Holy S**t! When you put it that way i never realized i was ignoring most of the canon 0_o thank's for pointing this out and opening my eyes and blew my mind plus i'm doing my best to at least sticking to the Castlevania story canon wise! Speaking of holes to pokes, poke 'em real good to let me know what are the holes i should fix! (and yes, i was asking for advices for my OC's story to make it solid canon-wise)

P.S.: I love your Umbra of Sorrow project, it is awesome! Amen!
Standing here, I realize

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 02:09:09 PM »
Holy S**t! When you put it that way i never realized i was ignoring most of the canon 0_o thank's for pointing this out and opening my eyes and blew my mind plus i'm doing my best to at least sticking to the Castlevania story canon wise! Speaking of holes to pokes, poke 'em real good to let me know what are the holes i should fix! (and yes, i was asking for advices for my OC's story to make it solid canon-wise)

Okay, before I start: How old was Jason when he started training swordplay under Alucard, and at what age did he inherit the Vampire Killer?

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »
Okay, before I start: How old was Jason when he started training swordplay under Alucard, and at what age did he inherit the Vampire Killer?

He was 12 when he approached Alucard and the training lasted 3 years thus making Jason 15 years old. he inherited the whip when he was 16, a year later come to think of it.
Standing here, I realize

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 02:36:28 PM »
He was 12 when he approached Alucard and the training lasted 3 years thus making Jason 15 years old. he inherited the whip when he was 16, a year later come to think of it.

Okay, let's start.

1. Julius Belmont recovered his memory about him and his name on 2035 - 36 years after his battle with Dracula in 1999. How can Jason be named "Belmont" if Julius had no memory of being a Belmont up until 2035?

Furthermore, it's implied (attention: IMPLIED) he woke up from a coma shortly before Aria of Sorrow took place. If he woke up shortly before Aria, then there is no way he fathered a child by 2019. But since the facts are muddy here, let's skip this one.

2. Not only Julius recovered his memory by 2035, but he also recovered the whip that was locked inside the castle in the same year. If we follow the correct dates of real world events, the total solar eclipse of 2035 appeared in September 2, which tells us that this is the exact day of Aria's events.

Now, from the date of Julius' recovery of the whip to the end of the year it's only 3 months. Did Jason receive ANY training to receive the whip?

3. In Ricordanza, Julius is still wielding the whip, and his apprendice is Curtis Lang. Where does Jason fit here?

4. Finally, Jason is a childhood friend of Soma, yet in Aria of Sorrow, Julius has no idea about who Soma is and Soma has no idea about who Julius is. How can this be?

Bear in mind I'm not trying to destroy your character. I'm trying to help you make it more believable inside the established canon.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 02:38:08 PM by theplottwist »

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 02:40:25 PM »
Okay, let's start.

1. Julius Belmont recovered his memory about him and his name on 2035 - 36 years after his battle with Dracula in 1999. How can Jason be named "Belmont" if Julius had no memory of being a Belmont up until 2035?

Furthermore, it's implied (attention: IMPLIED) he woke up from a coma shortly before Aria of Sorrow took place. If he woke up shortly before Aria, then there is no way he fathered a child by 2019. But since the facts are muddy here, let's skip this one.

2. Not only Julius recovered his memory by 2035, but he also recovered the whip that was locked inside the castle in the same year. If we follow the correct dates of real world events, the total solar eclipse of 2035 appeared in September 2, which tells us that this is the exact day of Aria's events.

Now, from the date of Julius' recovery of the whip to the end of the year it's only 3 months. Did Jason receive ANY training to receive the whip?

3. In Ricordanza, Julius is still wielding the whip, and his apprendice is Curtis Lang. Where does Jason fit here?

4. Finally, Jason is a childhood friend of Soma, yet in Aria of Sorrow, Julius has no idea about who Soma is and Soma has no idea about who Julius is. How can this be?

Bear in mind I'm not trying to destroy your character. I'm trying to help you make it more believable inside the established canon.

Mhhhhh good points here wich one should i change first?  I just realized how messy Jason's backstory is!
Standing here, I realize

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 06:13:22 PM »
Mhhhhh good points here wich one should i change first?  I just realized how messy Jason's backstory is!

To be completelly honest with you, creating a son for Julius Belmont is already a bad idea in itself for many, many reasons. Every evidence from the canon points to Julius not having any children up until 2036.

I'd say your original character being unrelated to any Belmont is the best way to go. But I understand that being Belmont is the core of the character and to entertain him not being a Belmont already causes him to lose his magic.

Tags:

anything