Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Ducktales Remastered announced (Capcom/Wayforward)  (Read 23250 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Ducktales Remastered announced (Capcom/Wayforward)
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »
Thats the point, they sell a digital game first to act like a DLC (not really a DLC, but anyone that knows Capcom will understand what I mean), then they relaunch it in a disk, so you pay again for the same thing. Bravo Capcom, you did it again! >:(
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2013, 04:09:38 PM »
Well, I didn't pay for nothing, so here, to you Capcom! Suck it!  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »
Speaking of DLC vs Retail, are 3DS games still physical at all or are they all DLC now? Or is it just the boxes GameStop uses? Every time I go into a GameStop, all the 3DS cases say "GameStop DLC". I know 3DS games don't have manuals anymore most of the time, but geez, there's no longevity without a physical copy.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2013, 07:39:02 PM »
All games still comes in cartridges, while some can be purchased online, as a optional thing. But they have these "eShop titles only" too. But Phoenix Wright for example isnt going to receive a physical copy outside Japan, so we can expect to not receive some titles in cartridges in the future.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything