Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is this taking it a bit to far?  (Read 15386 times)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« on: May 29, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »
Yes i've added some castlevania to my smash bros. dont ask how. but i think the person who made these did a nice job. also the songs are changed from the fire emblem to Bloody tears (judgment) vampire killer of same game, and Illusionary Dance of Castlevania the Arcade

If you look in the background of the second pic, you should see some familiar faces, including even the king of the castle on his throne.

Alucard is Marth, and Shanoa is Zelda

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 01:14:27 AM by Omegasigma »
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 01:11:08 AM »
thats pretty hot

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »
Very cool!!! 8)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 09:54:29 AM »
That's pretty cool. Did the change Sheik too? It would be weird if hey didn't.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »
Grant as Shiek, and Carmila as Zero Suit Samus, now dont go crazy, each character uses as different color for their costume eg, black zelda is Shanoa, red zero suit samus or red samus depending on your set up, its Carmila, etc etc Also, the final battle song with tabuu is Dark Night,, from Castlevania the Arcade

Snake as Simon Belmont, and alternate Shanoa as Zelda
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 04:56:37 AM by Omegasigma »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 05:33:59 AM »
Very cool :)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 10:37:06 AM »
They should have worked off of the good Grant design. Not the one I think should have never existed.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 02:49:18 PM »
well the marvel of this is, each character for me has 1 default costume their original, and 4 cosplay styles, so I have two shanoa's and two alucards, grant well sadly for the time, hes the only one.

I also have Richter (tho raph's wolfman is his voice), Alucard with remake's voice, Dracula, in Soul calibur 4, altho Yoshimitsu's voice is the jap drac, I couldnt use it on my created character :p I only have a video of richter and Dracula duking it out

Soul Calibur 4, Richter (me) vs Edgemaster Dracula at full Hp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfj0wReYp5Y
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:43:02 AM by Omegasigma »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 05:25:58 AM »
Yeah in my game, Zero Suit Samus is Bayonetta and Ike is Cloud.
I take it you're using Brawl+.  That's what I use.  And I've downloaded some costumes as well.
I have Kefka-Marth.  He looks pretty damn insane.

At the time I added stuff, the Castlevania stuff was mediocre.  They really should add a custom stage setup so we can make the tiles and background CV.  The one that existed at the time was very lame (just the throne room... as a background, and very generic tiles for the stage creator).
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »
actually black zero suit, is bayonetta, and one of my ike's is the cloud model as well, and yes im using brawl+ witha  custom codeset tho, cause if you have freezing stages on, you cannot go inside the reskinned fire emblem stage, which i really wanted to see, even tho the inside is based off judgment's throne room :p

Also have any of you played the game Ultima Online? on one of the free shards, ive role played As Dracula and mathias for the past 7 1/2 years. ive also fought against, Simon Belmont, Trevor Belmont, and lastly Richter Belmont, who whom passed away in game with time

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:19:23 AM by Omegasigma »

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 04:31:54 PM »
LMAO, that's awesome, what shard did you play? Only real big free shard I've played on was Imagine Nation.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
Drac's full name is in reverse here. It's supposed to be; Vlad Tepes Dracula. SotN got that one right.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 02:57:39 AM »
I play on Oblivion Shard, its free, along side me is Richter Belmont, and Alucard Ferenhights Tepes, and when made the character over 7 years ago, I wasnt aware of the proper spelling :p

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 08:42:29 AM »
bah, duh. Silly me, I forgot that your shard name is next to your name in the title.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »
Update to my brawl:
Original stage: Skyworld, new stage: Judgment Clock tower, completely animated.
Music: Vampire Killer (Judgment version) Darkness of Fear
Zelda is still shanoa tho shanoa this time is an HD version, Alucard is now his SOTN verson using marth.

Tags: