Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is this taking it a bit to far?  (Read 15388 times)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 02:34:52 PM »
whats distracting, i have red snake as Simon from judgment, so it gerts really confusing with two on the screen at once
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 07:57:14 AM »
Speaking of all these mods... what was the name of that one game with Simon Belmont and Optimus Prime in it? Could you maybe use the model from that for a Chronicles Simon?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 10:45:17 AM »
The Simon model is a pretty stupid and distracting little detail, but like I said earlier, it's pretty easy to remove. You basically just open the stage file with BrawlBox, find the model, and delete it.

You can just replace him with Aeon, which would 1. make more sense, and 2. possibly look a little cooler.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2010, 12:06:05 AM »
"dream mix tv world fighters" ? i still own a copy just cause of the random cv reference, works nice on the GCN still

and aeon does have a custom move set like alucard, complete with the 13th hour final smash i remember seeing

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 05:09:02 AM »
I tried out the Clocktower (awesome stage), and the Ghost Ship (beautiful-looking but not as awesome because some parts of the deck are obstructed by the ledges of the ship, making it hard for you to see any brawling that happens in there).

I fully tricked out my Brawl.  I use that awesome blue character select screen, and have got almost all different stages (huzzah for bringing back Fourside, fans!).
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2010, 03:24:53 AM »
The cathedral is now in brawl replacing battlefield,
i've also added some of the Harmony of Dispair music to the game stages so its not jut pure judgment music for the castlevania stages,

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2010, 03:26:41 AM »
Fable 3, Symphony of the Night Dracula (sorry for bad image quality, used my DSiXL for the pic)

main weapon used, flame vortex :p
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:34:15 AM by Omegasigma »

Tags: