Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: His name is Simmon Beaumont, that is the name of yourself  (Read 22550 times)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: His name is Simmon Beaumont, that is the name of yourself
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 12:55:14 PM »
And I don't mean via pale imitators like Gabe. We need the original guy.

Gabe would kick the living crap out of simon
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »
Au contraire, as Simon has dynamic hair. Boo-yah!

Also, he managed to kill Dracula six times. At once. While saving his wife. Now that is hardcore.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
What if a Simon's Quest remake contained wall shimmying? Munchkins would absolutely love all that. ;)

LALALA GOING TO MY HAPPY PLACE WHERE TOMB RAIDER NEVER EXISTED

In all seriousness, the LoS sequel would be pretty cool if it were non-linear in a Simon's Quest kind of way. A lot of the ideas and relics in LoS would've suited that kind of game much better, I think.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:39:20 PM by Munchy »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »
Gabe would kick the living crap out of simon

I am speechless, shocked and apalled.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 02:30:56 PM »
I am speechless, shocked and apalled.

I reiterate, Gabriel Belmont would shove his cyclone boot so far up Simon's unskilled ass that Simon's lower intestines would gain the dash ability

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 02:38:46 PM »
I support any notion of a modern CV2 remake.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 02:46:52 PM »
I reiterate, Gabriel Belmont would shove his cyclone boot so far up Simon's unskilled ass that Simon's lower intestines would gain the dash ability

Simon's toned butt-cheeks would break Gabe's leg off and eat it, thus gaining the dash ability permanently. ^__^
"Stuff and things."

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »

Wow.

I'm going to start a new list. "How to Tell You're a Fanboy".

It'll start with "Insulting the progenitor character of a classic video game series by saying a newer character is 100x better, but without clarifying how."

Yerp.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 06:25:32 PM »

There's just no way that Gabe could best Simon. Gabe spends over half his time bashing weak enemies in one portion of a stage where-as Simon could clean house with Castlevania in less then an hour. THAT's epic!

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 06:27:42 PM »
Quote from: Sindra
Wow.

I'm going to start a new list. "How to Tell You're a Fanboy".

It'll start with "Insulting the progenitor character of a classic video game series by saying a newer character is 100x better, but without clarifying how."

Yerp.

<3

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »
Simon doesn't need power ups and isn't hindered by doors. Nope, no need for puzzles, keys, or using mounts here. Simon can just turn step in front of the door and it opens for him.

Offline xscientist5000

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 07:01:43 PM »
A survival horror game with action and platforming elements. Some good cut-scenes where the music cuts and something shocking happens. (Like in CV64: vampire encounters, spiderwoman comming out of the river, statue crying blood, ect.) Basically just some weird unexplained stuff that blows your mind.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »
Simon's toned butt-cheeks would break Gabe's leg off and eat it, thus gaining the dash ability permanently. ^__^

A winnar is you!

Yeah, those barbarian butt cheeks from the cover of CV1 would indeed do some damage to that foot.

But having the dash ability permanently would wtihin one's ass would be more like Gabriel's Curse to Simon. I mean, what's Simon gonna do, go dashing across Transylvania on his ass, feet up in the air, holding onto his knees, shifting his cheeks rapidly back and forth. That's just GOTTA chafe something aweful.

Anyone wanna do an animated gif of that?

No, the only thing Simon would gain from his cheeky defeat of Gabe is montazumma's revenge. Magically sped up ass you say!? Permanent diarrhea I say!

Gabe wins from the grave!

And then resurrects 100 years later because he's Dracula.

And fanboyism my cyclone boot. Have a sense of humor, I'm only kidding around. These people don't actually exist.

....but if they did Gabe would totally pwn Simon (as long as he doesn't try to kick Simon in his world devouring ass)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:05:30 PM by Vampire Killer »

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
LMAO!!!!
Behold my power and tremble

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 09:49:19 PM »
....but if they did Gabe would totally pwn Simon (as long as he doesn't try to kick Simon in his world devouring ass)

Gabriel wouldn't stand a chance against Simon, because he'd be too busy sulking over Marie while Simon is like "hmph, man up" & stomp his ass out without the need for relics. 9 out of 10 Dungeonites would agree.

Tags: