Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Little things that make you happy  (Read 29370 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 10:25:14 AM »
Fixing your PS3 controller after your dog spills green tea on it.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 02:53:42 PM »
The scent of freshly baked bread.  :)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 08:18:59 PM »
Remembering someone's name after a long time of not seeing him/her.

Having your name remembered by someone after a long time (15-20 years) of not seeing him/her.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2013, 08:08:34 AM »
Having your name remembered by someone after a long time (15-20 years) of not seeing him/her.
This actually kind of puts me on edge, because I don't remember whoever it is saying "Hi <TheCruelAngel>!" and I'll just be like "*nervous glance around* 'Sup? *Inner Monolouge: Who the hell is this person? Why do they know my name? Should I remember them? F**K*"

It's especially awkward when you work with that person.  :-\ (Don't worry, I eventually remembered who they were) I guess I just leave a strong impression on people with a unique and easy to remember name! Whether that's good or not...probably not...

Oh! Something that made me happy on my way into work today! When bigger, more powerful and much more expensive cars play race car with me!  ;D I know I can't win, they know I can't win, but they play along anyway and we just have fun. :3

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
Oh! Something that made me happy on my way into work today! When bigger, more powerful and much more expensive cars play race car with me!  ;D I know I can't win, they know I can't win, but they play along anyway and we just have fun. :3

That is awesome!

Waking up exactly at the end of a dream. This is rare for me since I usually wake up in the middle of a dream.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »
Imagining your a Pro Wrestler doing your intro when you play music, it does wonders.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2013, 10:11:10 AM »

I'd bet you'd win if you were driving the Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT) with Super Pursuit Mode; http://sudeepdash.deviantart.com/art/KITT-Super-Pursuit-Mode-200297765
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2013, 10:32:45 AM »
I'd bet you'd win if you were driving the Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT) with Super Pursuit Mode; http://sudeepdash.deviantart.com/art/KITT-Super-Pursuit-Mode-200297765
Hah, that's pretty awesome. Though one thing in common with KITT and my car, we have TURBO! But mine just shoots pressurized air into my engine to create extra power whereas KITT's turbo let's him fly. :(

I guess Turbos make me happy too. I fell in love with feeling the turbo spool up and significantly boost engine performance driving around in my dad's old '88 Turbo Thunderbird. It just sends a tingle up my spine and kind of reminds of when the Millennium Falcon would jump to hyperspace, with that slight delay as things start spooling up around it and then FWOOOOOSH off it went!

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2013, 12:47:55 PM »
+1

Hah, that's pretty awesome. Though one thing in common with KITT and my car, we have TURBO! But mine just shoots pressurized air into my engine to create extra power whereas KITT's turbo let's him fly. :(

I guess Turbos make me happy too.

New No More Kings music video for "Michael (Jump In)"

(Also, thread appropriate.)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:49:53 PM by Ratty »

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2013, 04:46:11 PM »
+1
Watching movies and playing VG's with my friends on weekends, with coffee and chocolate :)
A little thing that makes me happy.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:55:39 AM by Pfil »
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 02:17:06 AM »
Eating roasted marshmallows while watching the bonfire.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 08:42:32 AM »
New No More Kings music video for "Michael (Jump In)"

(Also, thread appropriate.)

I showed this video to my wife and she said it was pretty much a video about me. >_<

Though, that video does bring a smile to my face. I just love the dancing and absolute mayhem he causes to try and do a little good. :)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 01:45:51 AM »
Eating crispy pork cracklings!

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 09:17:30 AM »
waking up early in the morning and not having to scrape ice off the windshield! YAY!
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »
+1
Hanging out with my friend and this:

Tags: