Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Minecraft Thread  (Read 17998 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »

I'm making it in survival, so obviously it isn't as easy. Haven't worked on it in a while. prolly should.

So why you dont have life, food and exp bars?
Also, nice mod and maps.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 07:17:59 PM »
To fly so i could take the picture, smarty pants.

What mod and map?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 07:25:24 PM »
You doesnt need to fly, you can put a lot of dirt blocks to reach this altitude and remove it after, thats why I asked it. Mod is obvious if you take a look at the screesnhot, Im talking about the visual mod for the inventory. Map = your map, what you've created, the castle.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 09:17:33 PM »
Im not fond of making towers to get higher, just to take a picture.

The Texture pack is nice. It's Atherys Aescended
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 10:10:45 PM »
You don't need dirt towers and stuff like that with creative mode thus the flying and no hp/hunger bars

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 08:47:59 PM »
I know that, I asked that because he is playing in Survival Mode, thats why I found the lack of bars to be strange. Now that he said that he changed it only to fly and take a photo its okay.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 05:55:52 AM »
【Touhou Minecraft】 Gensokyo ~ The Second Dream [IN PROGRESS - v1]

That is amazing, even more if you like Touhou. They did it in less than 3 months!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 05:59:44 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
A few updates:

I bet you guys know what area this is.  Heh heh.

If you idle for too long, this guy 'may' show up and fight you... or other oddities.  All thanks to Dracula's counterpart in this game... Herobrine. :P

I put this pic at the CVDungeon facebook page, but I'll put it here as well.
The faces actually tell proper Minecraft time. :D

The game will feature actual moving gears up at the Clock Tower, too. :o

EDIT (some new stuff):

The Chapel's front face. :D  The back is not done yet though. ;)

The inside of the Chapel.  Looks like something out of Rondo (Chapel Stage) or Super Castlevania IV (first stage) or CV1's Stage 2. :D  With a little height like Symphony. :P
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:31:48 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 01:46:31 AM »
Wow Jorge! Those are great! I love everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 01:33:22 PM »

When I've got more of the map done, I might set it up so that dungeon people can join.
Thing is, it's a server using my own connection so I don't know how good it'll be hosting.
I can probably only allow 10 people, max.

EDIT: I added more pix. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 02:30:55 PM »
kick ass

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »

Outside of the Chapel is done.  :D

An ominous statue of Medusa has taken over the center of the Chapel. :o
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 08:59:12 PM »
Yknow what i'd love to see in an MC map some day- a collapsing bridge segment. i assume sand or gravel would be ideal, but I think that would probably fall too fast. unless there was some kind of elaborate piston system underneath or something.

BTW last night I played a map called Dropper with a pair of pals. Give it a shot. it's truly awesome.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2013, 08:38:39 AM »
You can do the collapsing bridge with the Craftbook bukkit plugin.  The way it works is you have 'disappearing' areas as you pass a certain point.  Clever use of command blocks combined with this would work.
It's how I made the moving gears, it's swapping one area with another.

Of course, it won't be perfect; you need a command block somewhere to activate the radius for the collapse, so that it happens behind you, not in front of you.  Afterwards you'd need to set up a timer so you can make the other areas disappear on time.  They don't have to fully disappear; they can look 'collapsed' a few blocks down so that if you missed your jump, you're stuck and have to go down another path (like in DraculaXX).

A small problem though, is that then you'd have to put it back for every other adventurer who wants to pass by.  It's possible to do, but difficult to execute.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
Which is why some kind of piston system would probably be better. it retracts blocks, and eventually puts them back.

Tags:

anything