Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Alucard's Requiem (NEW Fan hack!!!)  (Read 795 times)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Castlevania Alucard's Requiem (NEW Fan hack!!!)
« on: September 11, 2024, 03:24:11 PM »
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFig5rh_k9k
DOWNLOAD link in video description^^^

Hello, this is my newest hack that serves as a "what if" type of story about what would happen if Soma never got involved and Alucard was forced to handle things himself (thanks to caminopreaccher).

This hack features new music, new stage hazards and layouts, new palettes for stages and some enemies/bosses. This hack was made to be on the difficult side with its new layouts
so if challenging games isn't your cup of tea this hack may not be to your liking but speaking for myself as a longtime fan of metroidvanias i have always wanted to add more challenging
obstacles and enemies to them so this hack fills that need ive always felt. This hack was honestly something i made for myself but recently decided to share with fans who might enjoy it.

This hack comes with two Xdelta patches, one of Alucard in his Symphony of the Night appearance while the other is uses a CV3 inspired look with sprites curtesy of Drameloch (originally ported to dawn by our moderator I am Me). to apply simply get your US version of Dawn of Sorrow rom and use Xdelta to patch only ONE of the patches to your unmodified rom. Anymore questions ask here and be sure to read the README file within the download link.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 03:31:27 PM by DarkPrinceAlucard »

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/