Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Konami E3 rumors (Castlevania?)  (Read 80443 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2011, 05:15:29 PM »
It's time for UZO's boolean test.

Castlevania is big budget series now
TRUE

with Mr. Araujo making fantastic music
FALSE

excellent graphics
TRUE

mind-bending scenario
FALSE

2D CV survives via HD on ps3. Is that not enough?
FALSE

3/5 - 60%

You fail the test.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2011, 06:27:56 PM »
If anything Castlevania happens, it'll probably be a playable demo of Resurrection.

They release anything new for CV, I'll be surprised.

So....consider me not surprised and now your prophet. You may make homage to me later.

And no, nobody is looking forward to DmC, and if it's anything other than an alternate universe, I'm fairly certain there may be rioting in the streets and calls for the heads of the Capcom execs. Good to know game company's are at least being consistent in their inconsistencies.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2011, 06:50:29 PM »
And no, nobody is looking forward to DmC, and if it's anything other than an alternate universe, I'm fairly certain there may be rioting in the streets and calls for the heads of the Capcom execs. Good to know game company's are at least being consistent in their inconsistencies.

DmC is an origin story. So props to you on your last statement in the quote above. But seriously, they already had an origin story. Why make another one? This game won't end well. :\

And at the same time making Capcom look like gods in comparison, there are more Capcom games im looking forward too than Konami games, even..........DMC.......yeah you heard me, DM Fucking C!
CAPCOM's got a lot of good games coming out. The last one you need to point out is DmC. That doesn't even count, I put that one under Ninja Theory.

But seriously, we have another seven months in 2011. Don't automatically think there's gonna be no news yet. Let's wait another 4-5 months for a Castlevania announcement. ^.^
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »
I feel like im the only one who actually likes LoS' music and appreciates it for what it is, with my only complaint being the repetitiveness.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: June 08, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »
I feel like im the only one who actually likes LoS' music and appreciates it for what it is, with my only complaint being the repetitiveness.

Don't worry. I like it. Could Belmont's Theme be any cooler? :D

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #215 on: June 08, 2011, 07:19:33 PM »
Only if it was longer. XD
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2011, 07:31:24 PM »
While not outstanding, the game still did have great music to my ears. It really fit the atmosphere well. The game might've seemed weird if it had classic tunes such as Mad Forest playing in the forest in stage 2, or Beginning playing in the village at the beginning. Course, it still would've been cool. XD

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »
Another Vania less E3. Fucking Konami.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: June 09, 2011, 02:42:50 AM »
Isn't it possible that the "new Castlevania" rumor from a few pages back was just the Lords DLC? That would be pretty lame. 

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2011, 03:36:15 AM »
E3 has finished and we got only one unexciting announcement to be honest i'm pretty dissapointed . . . i'll make my own CV game

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: June 09, 2011, 03:47:10 AM »
CVLoS DLC!!

CVHD PS3!!

oh, yes.
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #221 on: June 09, 2011, 04:35:26 AM »
you wont believe what i'm telling here but its pretty funny hahaha

i used to have only PS3 and Wii so i bought XB360 after castlevania harmony of despair announcement so don't you think thats pretty dissapointing for me to have it again on my PS3 ? we want something neeww ! CVLOS DLC SUCKS !

short gameplay and
(click to show/hide)
so CV gave us nothing special at this year . . .

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #222 on: June 09, 2011, 07:44:12 AM »
Konami pretty much deserted Castlevania fans this E3, they could have announced SOMETHING for the 25 anniversary of Castlevania but nope, they announce that X Blades is getting a sequel(you know, the game with the chick wearing a extra tiny thong and had crap gameplay?)

Yep, "fuck Castlevania, X Blades is the new hottness" say's Konami.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
Konami pretty much deserted Castlevania fans this E3, they could have announced SOMETHING for the 25 anniversary of Castlevania but nope, they announce that X Blades is getting a sequel(you know, the game with the chick wearing a extra tiny thong and had crap gameplay?)

Yep, "fuck Castlevania, X Blades is the new hottness" say's Konami.

Maybe they wants us to wait til the 26th anniversary. :P

E3 has finished and we got only one unexciting announcement to be honest i'm pretty dissapointed . . . i'll make my own CV game
That's the spirit. :D The more homebrews, the merrier! Cuz you know... They for some reason have more points of interest. >.>

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Konami E3 rumors (Castlevania?)
« Reply #224 on: June 09, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »
25th anniversary should have been big. I am disappointed in Konami. Instead Nintendo people talked about Zelda for its anniversary like it is some new faith. Ugh. It was like planet ″Earth″ will be called planet ″Zelda″ from now on. Ohh, just stick the Weeeugh-mote up your *** and make it throw shurikens around!

Tags: