Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV fangame that needs just one thing to get off the ground  (Read 110729 times)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
Re: CV fangame that needs just one thing to get off the ground
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »
Yea man,btw u also require a running anim?

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »
Why did i even arouse this matter to begin with?..(sigh)..Believe me man,i was in the similar situation as you were yesterday.I also got the same idea of asking Serio personally at ''her'' board. But,i thought about it,knowing how Serio's partner Cyber can react to certain things..I decided NOT to pull off the dick move after all..  :-\
But after seeing what you've done recently,i only can say sorry for bringing the topic at the first place... :-X

Oh MY DARN! YOU JUST RECEIVED CYBER's RESPONSE..
Luckily the only thing damaged was my image...and my spine, I think. >_>
Welp, that's one question I'm not gonna try asking again. My idiocy know no bounds... *facepalm*
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Mega Man Model T 101

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
Yea man,btw u also require a running anim?

That, and a finished stairs animation. I haven't been able to get around to trying to make them myself with the example you provided. :-X
The Legend shall live again....

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2011, 08:42:01 PM »
I'll get right onto it..
Right now im still trying to figure out the signature picture thing..Do you simply paste the link of yur pic at yur signature?

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
Alright. But the first signature is ok as Jorge said, but I'm kinda not sure on the second one.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »
 ;D The 2nd one looked cooler IMO..

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2011, 03:48:55 AM »
Also Chernabogue, I've sent you a PM, if you're around and read this, please respond when you get the chance.
Responded. ;)

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »
;D The 2nd one looked cooler IMO..

I know, but it's so big and detailed for a gif, it lags my connection when it's on the page.

@ Chernabogue, replied.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »
Yeah, that pic is too big for a signature. On my monitor it takes up half the page.

Use the first one and put [ center ] [ /center ] around it.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2011, 05:56:03 PM »
Removed the massive one..it lags mine too i'm afraid..
Btw i just came by to ask,is anybody willing to draw a kojima-styled artwork of Sophia? :D

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »
That'd be nice to see if anyone is indeed willing to draw it. I'd like to see it myself if anyone is willing. ;D

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2011, 06:04:04 PM »
Lol If i'm pretty good at mimicing other people's style..I don't see why i can't mimic kojima's! Heck i used to draw a lot before i took up the spriting gig.. :D
I'll give it a shot!

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2011, 06:07:30 PM »
Alright, but I'd like to see the finished sheet soon of Sophia.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
Can do..

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2011, 09:00:12 PM »
Lol If i'm pretty good at mimicing other people's style..I don't see why i can't mimic kojima's! Heck i used to draw a lot before i took up the spriting gig.. :D
I'll give it a shot!

Doing a mimic of an art-style is interesting, however don't mimic their mistakes. It would reflect poorly on you. We don't need to see any more tiny-headed Hector or scissor-legs Trevor LOL!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: