Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV fangame that needs just one thing to get off the ground  (Read 109776 times)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
Re: CV fangame that needs just one thing to get off the ground
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2011, 07:13:44 AM »
Owh! Forgot one thing,you won't need to edit the crouch whippin' anim,i modified a better one myself.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »
This isn't Serio's board; you can (and should) edit your message instead of doubleposting if you forgot to add something to your previous message.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
MMMT101,yeah dude, long abbreviation,will sophia have an item crash attack? I already made the first frame half-done.

Offline Mega Man Model T 101

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2011, 11:25:13 AM »
I wasn't planning on it. But I suppose having the frames at the ready wouldn't be a bad idea. I suppose it will boil down to what I can actually do I suppose.
The Legend shall live again....

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2011, 03:13:41 AM »
 ;D Item crash done! Whaddya think?

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:40 AM »
Not bad, but it's big and blurred for some reason. Now sure how you can fix that.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2011, 12:29:49 PM »
Nice animation!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »
I also thought so too.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2011, 02:39:08 AM »
Thanks! and it was a stupid decision to enlarge it automatically using my gifmaker..btw its 'not bad'? Why?not good enuf 4 ya? :/

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
I'm sorry, but with it being enlarged like that, kinda ruins my opinion of it. I can't see the details clearly and it feels like my vision is out of focus trying to look at it. So while it probably is great, being in that horrible enlarged state ruins it.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
Its alright,you could've just told me to post the original-sized ones dude  :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2011, 10:28:04 PM »
Only four frames and it's animated well! Good job!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »
Now she's most certainly shaping up into a real fine Belmont! How's the jumping/falling animations coming along?

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2011, 01:17:31 AM »
Yeah,that AND the death animation still under construction..did some minor edits(AGAIN) to the walking,and 2nd idle.Can't really find a suitable landing for her tho..I was thinking mayB a richter spriteover..NAHH. What do you think? :-\

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »
It looks pretty good so far. The jumping and falling is simple, yet fitting. The hit frame looks swell as well. As for using a Richter spriteover, that isn't too bad of an idea. For at least a couple of sprites once in awhile. So long as you don't rely on it. It's looking great so far.

Tags: